Grant Application Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in applying for the RVN Education Grant. It is RVN’s way to provide direct funding to support the schools that serve our neighborhood.
- The applicant cannot apply for the same project in the same calendar year.
- All grants shall be used for educational purposes, including but not limited to art, drama, reading, mathematics, science, and sports.
- Grants will not be awarded for general operating expenses, payment of salaries, or fundraising initiatives.
- We encourage matching programs or other initiatives which encourage further giving to the school and preference will be made to organizations with matching programs if further fundraising is needed to fund the grant.
- The applicant must show compelling evidence that the grant will have an impact on a significant number of students who live within the boundaries of Roscoe Village.
- The RVN Board of Directors shall have final approval of all applications after receiving recommendations by the RVN Education Committee.
- Incomplete grant applications will not be considered
Dates and Deadlines
Check back soon for dates for the upcoming year.
Applications are evaluated by each member of the RVN Education Committee who use a common rubric to assess the project’s goals. The committee will then give a final recommendation to the RVN Board of Directors.
Questions? Email email@example.com